- Started snowboarding!! :D The first time I went up, I sucked hardcore. But! much improvement when I went up the second time. I can now do falling leaf :D And holy crap...every muscle in my body was sore sore sore. Apparently snowboarding for 5 hours burns about 2500 calories! @_@ yay!
- Got a job. at the mall. = bad thing because now I spend waaaay too much money on clothes I never wear. Half the stuff in my closet still has price tags on them.
- Got a new laptop :D now I can finally do more than 2 things at once and not have my computer die on me
- Been playing poker with my roommates. It's not exactly a chore staring at cute guys all night long trying to read their poker faces ;) lol we played for a bag of weed :P
- ummmmm.......yeah... went a little boy crazy in the month of November. :P It's weird...I went from having 6 guys to 0 guys. I'm officially a loser :(
- Went to Tower Record's liquidation sale and got all 3 seasons of Newlyweds for $10!
- Went home for Thanksgiving and had a ton of fun with Dallas people <3
- Had dinner with Mel for the last time before her big move up to New York.. Lucky girl.
- Felt super old when I had to tell underage kids to STFU so we wouldn't get busted by the cops at KC's party and get in trouble for supplying minors with alcohol >_<
- Black Friday was a complete mess. No wonder everyone goes to Best Buy....Circuit City is so unorganized
- Got my hair cut. I asked for 3 inches off and she took off 6 instead :'( I miss my long hair :'( :'( :'(
- Joy came to visit me for 2 days :D She got to meet some of my friends and snowboard a little bit
And to wrap up my day...woke up at 6:30am to the sound of my roommate puking in the bathroom. Went in to check on him....found the bathroom stinking of pot, shit, puke, and alcohol. yummy. Went snowboarding at 7:30 till 4pm. Went to my buddy Jimmy's graduation party from 4 till 6 where Andy proceeded to streak across the room in nothing but his tighty whities (oh yeah, and ignore me. bastard). Then realized that I was supposed to work at 6....hauled ass to work and finally got off at midnight. Yeah I'm about to die. Oh, and not to mention I just got a text message from my friend Mark saying: "Snowboarding tomorrow? Doug and I will help u". How about not because I want to keep all my limbs and not be dragged down the mountain like a one-horse open fucking sleigh -_-;
</long boring post>