It certainly wasn't Moulin Rouge or Phantom (2 very tough muscials to beat, IMO), but I definitely liked it very very much!
- the first 20 minutes was basically just me having a Rent-boner
- How did Benny's Range Rover go from being in the middle of the street to perfectly parallel parked by the curb?
- HAHAHA Rosario as a 19 y/o...psh
- seriously, who doesnt like Angel? especially in Today 4 U
- sorry Idina fans...I can't stand Maureen
- SPEEEEAK. never. gets. old.
- some parts were a little too...long? for me. not that the acting was bad... probably just an editing department issue. Just seemed like some scenes were meant to be cut shorter
- let's please have a moment for Roger's dead-on Bon Jovi impersionation
- damn Rosario was workin' it at the Cat Scratch Club!
- oh that Mark is a silly bitch! Anthony Rapp REALLY needs to calm himself
- stand-out scenes for me: Rent (easily), One Song Glory, Today 4
U, Tango: Maureen, Out Tonight, Without You (if you didn't like this
scene, you are made of stone), and La Vie Boheme
- Rosario's ending was a little touch and go for me. still not sure how I feel about it
- the lights turned on 10 mins before the movie was over!! WTF!
and I owe Elyse's friend (whose name escapes me at the moment...) 525,600 fruit baskets for getting me the limited edition Rent soundtrack with the Roger cover :D :D :D :D
somebody please confirm if they've stopped selling these.... I seriously called 5 different Best Buys and none of them had any limited edition covers
after Rent, went to see a bunch of people I hadn't seen in years, then tried on Mel's Ewan-esq emo glasses
well don't I look twice as geeky and half as cute. mission accomplished! YES
21 hours till I get in line for Black Friday sales!!
If you are not aware of the term "Black Friday", please contact me immediately.
and on a closing note: the average Thanksgiving meal has 7,290 calories per serving!! so think twice before you ask for seconds ;D
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, YA'LL!