only 1 July post so far...that's pretty darn sad. An update on the past month (or so...)
- Seen Les Misérables (holy crap that is one long musical)
- Watched The Devil Wears Prada (<3) and a showing of Pirates
- Sat behind a strange little girl who cheered for anything and everything during said showing.
- Celebrated my 21st birthday 12 times *cue hangovers*
- Experienced foods from all cultures of the world including American, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, French, Indian, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Brazilian, German, and Thai. yum yum
- Eaten so many birthday lunches/dinners that my pants now hate me :(
- Taken my doggie to the groomers…she now looks like an itty bitty husky heeheee
- Gone shopping way too much
- had to fend off a creepy guy from work (if he's reading this, please leave me alone...not interested. In fact, I'm a lesbian, k?). He seriously reminds me of the guy from Sweeney Todd *shudder*
- Started to watch Monk. Good to finally find a show up to my standards while Lost is on summer hiatus
- Missed a regional performance of Guys & Dolls :(
- Turned down an offer to go to Italy next month. Ya...I know I'm crazy, but um..I'm scared of the heat :\
- Spent all summer goofing off with the guys at work. It's a miracle they haven't fired me yet.
- Bought a dress. ....this is a BIG deal to me. I haven't worn a dress since the 6th grade (and that doesn't even count because it was a skirt). Now I just need to buy some shoes and boobs to go with it
- Discovered a place in downtown that has free sushi on Wednesdays (and it's GOOD) during happy hour. Free sushi does indeed make me happy =)
- Moulin Rouge! being made into a stage musical??? Is it true??? Ewan and Nicole are reprising their roles??? ????? *SPAZ*
and a bit of randomness...my supervisor reminds me of Kristin Chenoweth XD
so what's been happenin' with everyone else?
p.s. will be going picture happy tomorrow :D