7.5 hours till my ochem final.... maybe I should start studying, yeah?
------BOLD EVERYTHING THAT APPLIES TO YOU-----
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "SIKE."
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of BelAir"
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Babysitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WHOA!" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer.
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock." - with the original puppets, not the cartoon.
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You made your Mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House) [omg totally. and i always hoped to get the limo as a car]
18. You wore Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear...
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
21. You remember reading Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and all the Ramona books.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF". [yeah umm...i never got that...]
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off... And when he was actually cool.
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took Lunch Pails to school. [pails? i had a red sesame street lunchbox o_0]
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of snap bracelets.
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence. [hahaha i still do sometimes :p]
30. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band. [no...Jem and the Holograms totally kicked their asses]
32. You thought Sheera and He-Man should hook up. [i STILL think they should!!!!!]
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of jelly shoes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know what you are, but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's. [i totally have pictures to prove it]
41. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "Totally awesome."
42. You remember Popples. [oh man...popples were the SHIT!! omg omg and those little princess girls with the animals in their hair?? dont lookit me like i'm crazy...you so know what i'm talking bout]
43. "Don't worry, be happy." [i think i have that song on kareoke somewhere...]
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks. [hmmm...maybe like, 3...never 8]
45. You wore socks scrunched down.
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK" Or, "Miss Susie had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell (ding ding) Ms. Susie went to heaven, the steamboat went to... (HELLO OPERATER). [LIKEWHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
47. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies
49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!" [I CARE! I CARE! hahaha i think i still own the carebears go to summer camp..or something like that...with the girl who sucks at everything, and then lockheart comes and gives her the power to be good at everything she does. i so remember that still...]
50. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales. [omg anyone still remember the episode with the purple ooze?? i do]
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot. [ok...elyse...i still dont know who he is...]
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac. [i totally had a talking Alf and a talking Teddy Ruxpin]
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool. [too young for that...]
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class. [oh hell yeah. first AND last names!]
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi.
wow, I miss my childhood....