I need help deciding how to use my frequent flyer miles....
Option A: London/Scotland/Paris with Elyse (ewanmesong) - December 2005
- IT'S FREAKIN EUROPE!!
- Elyse has already been there, so she knows all the tricks of the trade
- Elyse also knows people we can stay with (maybe?)
- Ewan won't be doing Guys and Dolls anymore :(
- It's hella expensive
- I don't have enough flyer miles to cover the entire trip, so I'd have to pay for some of the ticket myself (+ the tickets to Paris/Scotland)
- with all this London bombing going on...I'm not even sure my parents will let me go....
- always wanted to go to China with Joy, so we can go shopping together :D
- tons of family there - no hotel $
- SHOPPING (this one can pretty much outweigh any con)
- only one...but this is a big one. Despite the fact that I'm Chinese, I can't speak the language very well and my reading ability is even more limited.... I've never been there by myself (I usually always go with one of my family members who
is fluent in both Chinese and English so they can take me around), and
I'm very unfamiliar with the city. Of course, some of my English
speaking cousins who live there could take us around, but they don't
get an actual "Christmas break" per se...so the two of us wandering
around like mutes? don't think so......
- I can go see all the places I didn't get to go to last time around
- Canal Street shopping + Chinatown
- Phantom on Broadway (Hugh freaking Panaro *guh*)
- I love New York. No, I reeeeeally do
- short notice
- Do I really want to go to NYC again and miss out on London?
I really don't know anymore...so here's a poll... please vote so I can buy my ticket asap
where should I go?